16 Reasons to Look Forward to Super Saturday 16
July 23, 2013 | by Sharon Feiereisen | Style & Beauty
Super Saturday 16 comes to Water Mill this weekend.
Super Saturday, the annual star-studded Ovarian Cancer Research Fund fundraiser, is back for its sixteenth year. The event, which raised over $3.5 million last year, takes place this Saturday, July 27 (1-6 p.m.) at Nova’s Ark Project in Water Mill. Here are 16 things we’re looking forward to.
1. Countless celebrity appearances, including hosts Kelly Ripa and Donna Karan.
2. Exclusive pricing on over 200 designers. This year’s lineup features the likes of Donna Karan New York, Theory, Diane von Furstenberg, Helmut Lang, J Brand, Ralph Lauren, Elie Tahari, Zimmermann, and Vince.
3. Rachel Zoe’s Designers A to Zoe booth with finds from J. Mendel, Chloe, Proenza Schouler, Etro, and many more.
4. QVC’s dedicated Pinterest campaign, Pin It Forward. Simply repin the designated QVC pins, and for every repin, QVC will donate $1 to OCRF, up to $10,000.
5. Instagram a photo at Super Saturday with the Robert Rodriguez handle (@RRodriguezStyle) and hashtag (#RRSuperSaturday) in the caption, and the Robert Rodriguez booth will print a copy of the photo via their InstaSaturday printer.
6. DJ Steve Porter’s internationally acclaimed tunes.
7. A sprawling lunch buffet by Sant Ambroeus, plus many other sumptuous snack options.
8. Refreshments from BluePrint, Zico, Hampton Coffee Company, New Leaf Lemonade, Voss, and more, as well as spirits, wine, and Champagne.
9. Gratis manicures, pedicures, and nail art from Color Club Color Bar.
10. The Moroccanoil Oasis Express Spa and Styling Bar, where shoppers can receive complimentary beauty services and product samples.
11. Psychic readings with Betsy Wahmann.
12. Charitybuzz’s Super Saturday auction through July 30, which will allow guests to bid live at the event.
13. Endless fun for kids, including Camp DivaLysscious, with balloon artistry, s’mores making, and more.
14. An arcade presented by Space Odyssey East with the latest video games to keep guys and little ones occupied.
15. The Portable Power Lounge presented by QVC that will allow shoppers to charge cell phones and other small electronics so everyone can shop till they drop.
16. A take-home goodie bag stocked with luxe products from C. Wonder, Moroccanoil, OLEHENRIKSEN, and more.
Tickets for Super Saturday 16 start at $450 and can be purchased online at supersaturday16.kintera.org. 60 Millstone Rd., Water Mill