Super Saturday 16 comes to Water Mill this weekend.
Super Saturday, the annual star-studded Ovarian Cancer Research Fund fundraiser, is back for its sixteenth year. The event, which raised over $3.5 million last year, takes place this Saturday, July 27 (1-6 p.m.) at Nova’s Ark Project in Water Mill. Here are 16 things we’re looking forward to.
1. Countless celebrity appearances, including hosts Kelly Ripa and Donna Karan.
2. Exclusive pricing on over 200 designers. This year’s lineup features the likes of Donna Karan New York, Theory, Diane von Furstenberg, Helmut Lang, J Brand, Ralph Lauren, ElieTahari, Zimmermann, and Vince.
3. Rachel Zoe’s Designers A to Zoe booth with finds from J. Mendel, Chloe, ProenzaSchouler, Etro, and many more.
4. QVC’s dedicated Pinterest campaign, Pin It Forward. Simply repin the designated QVC pins, and for every repin, QVC will donate $1 to OCRF, up to $10,000.
5. Instagram a photo at Super Saturday with the Robert Rodriguez handle (@RRodriguezStyle) and hashtag (#RRSuperSaturday) in the caption, and the Robert Rodriguez booth will print a copy of the photo via their InstaSaturday printer.