Stacey Bendet's 10 Hamptons Favorites
|Chicken enchiladas from Double Delicious!|
Alice + Olivia designer Stacey Bendet celebrates her seasonal return to the Hamptons and her new Americana Manhasset store, opening soon.
1. I worship Cynthia Rowley because she shares a love for color, sparkles and Airstream trailers! 696 Montauk Hwy., Montauk, 668-8077
2. Double Delicious! Good, Simple Food for Busy, Complicated Lives by Jessica Seinfeld. Anything that can make cooking seem simple to me is genius. Thanks, Jess! BookHampton locations throughout the Hamptons.
3. Kokin hats are summer chic at another level and provide sun protection too. Alice + Olivia, 58 Jobs Lane, Southampton, 204-0164
4. Paintings by artist Dasha Shishkin. Dear Dasha: I heart you.
5. I like Minx Nails stripes and polka dots. Try to get TracyLee Percival to do yours!
6. Hushamok baby hammocks are so cool for a beach house.
7. I like the Original Snoopy Sno-Cone Machine, but you can also get Sno-Cones outside of Alice + Olivia in Southampton! Toys ‘R’ Us, 1151 Old Country Road, Riverhead, 369-6501
8. Smoothies from Organic Avenue. 28 Jobs Lane, Southampton
9. My husband, Eric, is turning Havana Nocturne: How the Mob Owned Cuba and Then Lost it to the Revolution by T.J. English into a movie. BookHampton locations throughout the Hamptons.
10. Tequila helps create afternoon fun in the sun; I prefer it in margaritas at Blue Parrot. 33A Main St., East Hampton, 329-2583
PHOTOGRAPH COURTESY OF HARPERCOLLINS PUBLISHING (DISH)